Ongoing Book Clubs
American Classics and Beyond Book Club
This book Club meets the first Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Please contact the Adrian District Library for details.
- Monday, March 6: Gentleman's Agreement by Laura Z. Hobson
- Monday, April 3: Go Tell it on the Mountain by James Baldwin
- Monday, May 1: Pick your own book; read and share with the group.
- Monday, June 5: Mrs.Sherlock Holmes by Brad Ricca
- Monday, July 3: The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
- Monday, August 7: The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman
- Monday, September 11: Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
Adrian District Library Book Club
This Book Club meets on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Please contact the Adrian District Library for details.
- Thursday, February 23: Select books for the year.
- Thursday, March 23: Laura Ingalls Wilder: a biography by William Anderson
- Thursday, April 27: Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy by Karen Abbott
- Thursday, May 25: House on Tradd Street by Karen White
- Thursday, June 22: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Thursday, July 27: Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
- Thursday, August 24: Ruby by Cynthia Bond
- Thursday, September 28: Stones from the River by Ursula Hegi
- Thursday, October 26: Schroeder by Amity Gaige
- Thursday, November 16: Once Upon a River by Bonnie Jo Campbell
- Thursday, December 21: Santa Claus Man by Alex Palmer
Monday Morning Book Club
This Book Club meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 10:30 am. Please contact the Adrian District Library for more information.
- Monday, January 16: Brooklyn by Colm Toibin
- Monday, February 20: Nightingale by Kirstin Hannah
- Monday, March 20: Perfection by Julie Metz
- Monday, April 17: Clementine, the life of Mrs. Winson Churchill by Sonia Purnell
- Monday, May 15: The Gilded Hour by Sara Donati
- Monday, June 19: Select upcoming books
- Monday, July 17: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen