January 19, 2023
143 E. Maumee St.
Adrian, MI 49221
New Year, New Me with the Lenawee County Health Department Community Health Navigators
Thursday, January 19, 2023
ADL and the Lenawee County Health Department Community Health Navigators will help make 2023 your best year! This event is free and open to the community. No library card is necessary.
A series of presentations, this initiative will help individuals carry out their health goals for the New Year, all year long. Each class will take place the Third Thursday of each month, and each class will present a different topic. See below for a list of dates and topics:
- January 19 | Turning Resolutions into SMART Goals
- February 16 | Winter Fitness
- March 16 | Breaking from Bad Habits & Stress
- April 20 | Spring Cleaning & Mind Decluttering
- May 18 | Growing Healthy Habits
- June 15 | Self-Care
- July 20 | Summer Fitness
- August 17 | Community Connections
- September 21 | Healthy Routines & Back to School
- October 19 | Healthy Community Recipes
- November 16 | No Smoke November
- December 7 | Volunteering & Giving Back
December's presentation will take place earlier in the month to accommodate holiday schedules. Except for March, April, and May, presentations will take place in the library's Community Room.