As a member of the Historical Society of Michigan, ADL is able to offer access to its online History Hounds lecture series. These lectures are presented once a week on Tuesday afternoons or Wednesday evenings and can be watched anywhere you have an internet connection.
Upcoming topics include:
- Second Generational Voice of the Holocaust – A Child’s Perspective - Tuesday, March 29 at noon
- SS Badger: A National Historic Landmark - Wednesday, April 6 at 7 pm
- Disaster in November: The 1940 Armistice Day Storm - Tuesday, April 12 at noon
- The Old Rugged Cross: The Hymn and the Michigan Church - Wednesday, April 20 at 7 pm
- The Milwaukee Clipper: a National Historic Landmark - Tuesday, April 26 at noon
For a full list of topics, visit the Historical Society of Michigan's website. When registering for a talk, follow this link and select the "member of an organizational member of HSM" option on the first question. ADL staff can help with registration but cannot fix access issues or other technological errors during the actual event.